Friday, February 19, 2010

Olympic trash talk...

While I have to give props to Nathan and the British public in general for their performance in the skeleton race in Vancouver, I have to give even more props to the trash talk Nathan was dishing out after the win:

we just won a medal. i dont care what you arrogant cheeseburger eating war-starting people think.
you can shove your independence, because we've just won our first individual gold since 1972.



Simply Amazing.

2 comments:

  1. It was late, we'd just won a gold.. I was emotional...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I guess if it had only been 38 years since our independence, we would be less war-starting and cheeseburger eating! Then we would have had more energy to float back across the pond and conquer all of Europe!! Then all of them would be fat also!!! Alas, it was not meant to be. Guess we'll just have to settle with our 800 Olympic medals, while they have what?, 2.

    ReplyDelete