Friday, February 12, 2010

Snowpocalypse!

So I was fully prepared to start a war of word usage with Nathan, but I was completely distracted by the fact that Millsaps got six inches of snow today!!! We watched the weather channel and Mississippi was the only place that was covered in white, I am very sure that I have never seen it snow in February, let alone this much! Crazyness.


I totally stole these off of facebook, but here is what campus looked like.

The Bowl



Leaving the Bowl



The seal in the Bowl



Right outside New South



I just don't have any more to say...I'm still a bit shocked.

1 comment:

  1. I thought no one was suppose to walk across that seal in the bowl. It sure looks like there was a lot of traffic over it. Or did they clear it off? But wouldn't they still have to step on it to clear it off? Does that count? Since maybe they weren't just trodding across it, but helping to display it a little better?????

    ReplyDelete