I'm sitting in the office waiting for Rhys to show up...he's obviously late...because of a knee scan or some nonsense. Anyways, the church administrator, Mandy, just got engaged this past weekend and so we've been talking about her ring and how he proposed. Girl stuff, with Matt looking intensely bored in the background. I'm supposed to be getting paperwork together for kid's church, but since I need Rhy's help I can't actually do much. In an hour or so, I'm going to catch a bus in to town and eat lunch with two of the youth. Then we are just gonna bum around town until we are supposed to meet the younger youth kids at the movies for an afternoon showing of "Night at the Museum" which I am super super excited about. Oh yea, I have a few prayer requests....Heidi has her last exam this afternoon, Siusan is traveling to Scotland (the trip alone will take most of the day...multiple buses and trains), Lanie is traveling to Devon to visit some friends and we have the youth event this afternoon and Global Day of Prayer on Sunday. Pray for safe travel and good administrating skills so that we can make it through this week. I'm also trying really hard to build relationships with some of the older girls in youth, so pray that God will open doors and use me in the best possible way. Thank you!!!!
RBWD: Boot- the trunk of a car
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ahhh... the infamous boot. I have a friend from Johannesburg and I'll never forget the first time she asked me to get something out of her "boot". Funny!
ReplyDeleteLove reading about all you are doing. Keep shining your torch and we will keep surrounding you with prayer.
Hey! Don't sit on my boot!
ReplyDeleteHey Amy,
ReplyDeleteSo great to hear your update! I was so tired yesterday after a wonderful trip to BF! I wish you could have been there this week.
You would have loved it. We got a house in Dallas and are super excited. God is really answering our prayers and I am just learning to be patient each day.
I am praying for your outings and students and that God would really surprise you and use you in a powerful way to further His kindgdom.