This kid is only 12!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pg3fvanDDc
sorry, couldn't embedd this one, you'll have to go to the site.
I also just finished looking at several Beautiful Feet albums and I can't tell you how proud I am of all you guys. I wish I could have been there. Everytime I see the pictures or talk to you, I'm just shocked at the spiritual growth I see. I see God working miracles in your lives and I can't help but praise him. I love you guys and miss you!
P.S. I have been slacking on posting my quiet time readings so this is for you guys...Job chapter one, has a spectacular verse, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised." Job 1:21
I thought this was especially powerful for all of you guys who did go to texas. You have seen just how low a person can get, but you also know that God never turns from us...not even when we feel as if we can do without him. The Lord can be praised even in the worst of times and that is obviously the hardest time to attempt a joyful song. Alot of times we feel as if we have hit bottom, our world is ending, that it can't get any worse. But, its important to remember that God made us from nothing and everything he blesses us with is temporary, our true reward is everlasting.
I also have some pictures for you, I'm working on my video issues, for some reason they won't load to my blog...but I'm working on a way to get around that.
This is Gareth jumping through a hula hoop after the Sunday night youth meeting...I'm not sure why this was a good idea or even who thought it up, but it entertained the guys for about an hour. I've got video that I'm working on getting up here.

This is a close up of the flats that have already been in use...just to clarify who the short one is for my momma since she loves to leave me crazy comments.
Some shout outs for you:
Mrs.Deanna: thank you for the kind and encouraging words, I always know at least one person is reading and praying for me! it means so much to wake up in the morning and find a comment from you on my page!
Nathan: we need to skype soon and talk about all the great stuff that is happening for both of us. I'm glad that texas was wonderful, I've been praying for you guys and I'm so excited that it went so well. And I'm super excited you have a house! Try to keep this one, so that I have a place to stay when I come visit!!!
Kyle Vance: I totally saw you wearing one of my Wales shirts in some beautiful feet pictures...man that deserves a virtual high-five...simply fantastic!
Helen: I'm glad you can work the computer so you can show everyone my blog, I know they'd be lost without you.
Lucy: I'm sorry you can't have a wheelchair for your toe.
Ricky and Joey: I went in the "nerd shop" today and saw all these crazy boys painting little metal figures and playing some dangerous castle game...it made me think of you.
William: Let me know which game system is working, because they totally have cheap xbox and playstation games, even gamecube games at the boot sale. btw I totally got an old school gameboy for like 7£.
Beverly: I'm glad you aren't sick anymore and I'm super proud of you for texas.
Momma: We found missy's kiwi in the yard...she still won't let us bring it inside...its starting to smell.
Love you guys!!!
Also pray for Global Day of Prayer tomorrow...The city of Swansea is participating with cities all over the world to pray for many different things and Parklands is playing a huge part in this. You know what that means...lots of stress for us. Keep praying for the two girls I am trying to build relationships with. One is going very well and it is very encouraging, the other is frustrating me to no end. Pray that she will lose focus on this world and gain a passion for the Lord.
Again thank you guys for reading and praying and I love you all!!
RBWD: crisps: potato chips
chips: french fries


I just want to say thanks for clarifying that whole flat thing. Since Aunt Shirley is horizontally challenged like you, I wanted to make sure you had them correct.
ReplyDeleteLUcy wants to know if she can use a wheelchair at church. If I didn't get to use one then she definitely does not.....
i think you are supposed to sacrifice for your children and hope they lead a better and more privileged life than you...
ReplyDeleteI am thinking that a "Boot Sale" sounds like a totally awesome idea for a future fundraiser! So less intimidating than an entire garage sale.
ReplyDeleteYou are doing such an amazing job over there and it is such a privilege for me to support you in a small way by praying God's protection and presence around you!
"People with integrity walk safely, but those who follow crooked paths will slip and fall." Proverbs 10:9 (NLT)
Keep walking with integrity, Amy!
You need to resend my message it didn't come through.
ReplyDeleteHey Amy,
ReplyDeleteHow did you know that Anonymous was me. I think I need Helen down here to help me out. I don't know who I am.
Does Flat Aunt Shirley look fat to you??
ReplyDelete