Thursday, June 4, 2009

bleh...

Its been forever since I posted, but take pity on me, I have gotten a flu like bug from some surfers. I'm trying to get over it and hopefully post a super long message tomorrow because I have a ton to tell you and some pictures to go with it.

Aunt Shirley: I can't believe I left you off the last post...I must be losing my mind. But, I love the Flat Amy pictures...I show everyone here, I'm sure they are getting tired of seeing them, but I get so excited when you post new ones. I love you!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love you too Amos. Flat Amy has been on the table cause I took her out of my car when I put it in the shop. She's all rested up now and will getting out a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better.
    The Eager Elders at church want you
    to talk about your summer.
    They meet on Thursdays once a month.
    Mrs. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm feeling slightly better, i no longer believe i am about to die, thank goodness...and tell them i would love to speak! i'm back around august 11th, so whenever they meet after that would be great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling even better today. You have been running non-stop since you arrived. Take care of yourself and give yourself plenty of tme to recover!

    Oooops.... sounded a lot like "Mom" there didn't I? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete