Friday, June 26, 2009

Frog legs...

I've only been in work a few hours and Matt is already making a mess of everything. He came to pick me and Siusan up this morning...correction, he made Dan drive him to our house to pick us up because we had a proper thunderstorm last night and I was not going to carry his skit boxes all the way up Cherry Grove and then another 10 mins in the rain to get to the church...they would've been ruined. So to pay me back he used one of those cute hole punch things that punches out little frogs and he sprinkled them all over me and my desk...so I have frog bodies in my hair and all over my clothes and little frog legs and body parts in my keyboard...they'll be stuck in there forever!

More later...I just felt like I should share that since you guys are such sticklers for posting!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had a picture of you covered in frogs... like a mission trip plague!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm talking about! Random little postings everyday.
    Now where is your flat family?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought you were postin pictures today... >:|

    ReplyDelete