Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gah!

Good grief my surfer flu has reappeared and I am struggling to survive. I will post when I am capable of sitting up right and not dripping snot onto the keyboard. On a side note when I do post, I have excellent pictures of the Gower and the cliffs that I scaled...I almost died several times, but it was so worth it.

8 comments:

  1. Lysol! Boiling water! Clorox! You need to eliminate all those lurking germs as soon as you get to feeling better. Start with your keyboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, we are left to our own imagination. Is she really where she says she is? Or is she incarcerated and unable to post any original pictures of her own and write anything that takes more than the equivalent of "one phone call"?
    Myself, and your dwindling fan club are left to ponder these questions in silence.
    p.s. If you posted more often than once a month you would have more followers........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I turned to dust and blew away waiting on your next post...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dust in the wind.....All we are is dust in the winnnnnnddddddd.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now we are vacuuming up the dust........

    ReplyDelete
  6. That must be a lot of snot if your still dripping three weeks after that last post....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paging Amy.... Paging Amy...... Please post so your sweet Mommy will feel better knowing you are around and not in "jail"!!! ;-)

    From Amy Easterling......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok Amy!!! Do we need to call the police there to find you to answer your sweet Mama's pleas for a response??!?!?!??!?

    We love you and miss you!!!!

    p.s. I used to keep Mary in the toddler room a few years ago at RBC......

    ReplyDelete