Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I can't believe this...

I have been bullied into making an inadequate post by my mother who can only assume my silence for ONE day means I've been jailed. I am not in jail, nor do I plan to be. But then again who plans those things? Accidents happen in the name of Jesus. Anyway we've been working on the GSUS Live trailer which I plan on explaining in a post tomorrow, mother. Tonight is Taco Night, a very exclusive gathering that is by invite only and that everyone is extrememly jealous of. Invites to Taco Night are like Hannah Montana tickets...hard to find and ridiculously expensive. So leave me alone momma and let me enjoy some tacos with some Welsh kids!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad to hear it. Anyway, I'll mail that box Friday hopefully and I'm gonna add some taco mix too. Do I need to send some cigs anyway, since the guards let you post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahahaha, no cigs please, i was hoping for a jar of queso dip...they don't have that here that is what the guards have demanded in payment. And also my kavu purse and some koolaid and grits. And tell beverly I'm getting quite the demand for some button bracelets if she is feeling generous and crafty, I know she is outta town so she can send them separate. I think that is everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are halfway around the world and you told your Mama to leave you alone?!? Girl, are you crazy? She can still give you "the look" even through email!! Ha!

    Enjoy your koolaid and grits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so, what happened to that BIG post we were going to get today. Those guards were mad cause you didn't have anything for them huh....And that is also why you have a strange woman who claims to be you as your profile picture. No cameras in the jailhouse huh! Even Aunt Shirley could tell it wasn't you. I told her it must be one of guards wives....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or did you just od on tacos. Greedy American girl that wont share Mexican cuisine..

    ReplyDelete