
This time next week I will be suffering from jet lag in the house on Cherry Grove, spending time with Siusan, Stinky Missy, and Ms. Fay. It is still slightly surreal, I can't believe I'm getting the opportunity to go back. I'm going to miss everyone here, especially in the Middle School Youth. While I'm sad to be leaving, I can't wait to see what God has planned for these next three months. I'm so excited to be headed back to Swansea to see all of the friends I haven't seen in like a year. Which is a very loooong time. So the countdown begins now, seven days and I'm back in Wales!


We are so excited for you and glad you made your site. Please email me at nathan@aidsudan.org your skype!
ReplyDeleteLove ya, Nathan
So glad you started this blog. We are going to miss you so much, but it will be fun to be able to keep up with you. I am going to list your blog on my blog so I can know when you update!
ReplyDeleteDeanna