Saturday, May 9, 2009

Packalicious

I've already started packing and I have once again realized how horrible I am at it. I'm trying to travel as light as possible since I have to catch a train to Swansea once I land in England and I already panic when it comes to my luggage. I'm super super afraid it won't make it to the UK with me, or I'll lose it somewhere once I land, or someone will grab it accidentally at baggage claim, or it won't fit in the luggage compartment on the train and on and on and on...every scenario you can image concerning my luggage has gone through my head. Even a freak accident where it falls from the plane mid-flight, sinking into the ocean, never to be found again. Ugh, so many things to worry about and that's not even taking into account the fact that I will forget something important...a power cord or something of that nature. Its a guarantee, unavoidable.
Packing makes me ramble and lose my mind. I don't even know which way is up anymore, but my bag is packed...so its alllll good!

2 comments:

  1. Amy,
    We are praying for you and we hope you
    have a wonderful summer. We were so glad to
    see you before you left for Wales. We love you.
    Pop & Mrs. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! I didn't know it was possible to meet someone else on this earth who worried as much as I do. Ha! We would make great teammates on the "Worst Case Scenario" game!!!

    ReplyDelete