Monday, June 29, 2009

Also...

On saturday after a disappointing day at the boot sale, Nathan and I had delicious milkshakes at out new favorite place...Mad Cow. Where I ran into one of the girls who is my bff and who I never thought I'd see again. Nathan was a bit upset because of the random bff encounter and at the fact that our catching up got in the way of his ordering of his milkshake. After the milkshake we booked it down a ridiculously long street to make it to the bus stop, the only reason we made it was because the bus had a change of driver and so we had a few extra minutes. The End. Happy Nathan?

7 comments:

  1. MAD COW? This is seriously hilarious.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Make sure Flat Mama bakes you a Flat Birthday cake. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, why can Nathan throw a fit and you post right away. If I say something constructive, I get accused of harrasement........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me!
    I live in a tree!
    I look like a monkey, and you wish you were me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe.... sarcasm isn't your forte' Amy!!! I'm glad you saw ur BFF!!! That is what stays in your memories forever!!!!

    Mad Cow is an odd name for a milkshake place... I'd be leery of it, but glad you enjoyed it!!!

    -amy e.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am actually happy now :)
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do look like a monkey but no i dont wish i were you.. sorry amy.. just go back to your tree and take a nap..

    ReplyDelete
  7. It goes like this.
    Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    You look like a monkey
    And your family (except for me) has escaped from the zoo!

    ReplyDelete