Monday, June 29, 2009

Post Pictures...

Unfortunately its time again for a written update and yet another opportunity for Flat Family to get into mischief.

Sunday morning was an excellent sermon on friendship where our friendship skit put on by the youth was a resounding success. Fellowship Lunch with the church followed where they sang happy birthday to me and even had a cake!

That night I spoke at Thirst, the youth meeting and it went really well. Its a much smaller group than I'm used to, but I talked about Transperancy and how we aren't of this world but we are called to live in it.It was really good and then afterwards I got to spend sometime with Lanie's Bible College friends who are always a good laugh and super welcoming.

Today we had Boys and Girls Night. They all played games together and my wonderful BFF took over and had them all running around and acting crazy. Then the girls decorated mini cakes, since they can't celebrate my birthday with me, we did it a day early. Then they played more games and just plain exhausted Gareth. After that we went to the park to spend some time with Siusan since its her last night here. Pray that she has safe travel and that she readjusts easily when she gets home.

Tis all for now!

4 comments:

  1. You missed out a day (at least)!!
    i.e. Saturday and our mad cow adventure!
    Constructive criticism tis all it is..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Amy.
    Hope you have a happy one.
    Pop & Mrs. Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see that you are getting constructive criticism from there also. The world is such a constructive place don't you think?
    Anyway, glad that you are having fun.
    Did you see the pictures beverly took of our birthday celebration for you? I was gonna make a cake, but I think I'll buy one cause you know how I like to eat the whole thing when I buy them. We'll be sure and get a picture of that too.
    You did get my message where I changed your birthday to July 10th right? It's Beverly's fault.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amy, You miss me. I forgot all my password info. He he I was at your house on the 11th and those people did not even have any cake left. Guess I'll have to go out and buy one myself and eat the whole thing

    ReplyDelete