I only have a few minutes before my lift comes to take me up to the Primary School to do the Kid's Club. I'm enjoying my entirely healthy lunch of chips and a Dr.Pepper and reading all of your wonderful comments. Tesco delivery is a wonderful thing unless you might miss it, kind of like you do with the Schwan's man, no one is really sure what happens when you miss a Tesco order because they never do, they panic and make sure someone is there waiting for the groceries they've already paid for. Lanie went to London to pick up her cousin and went through a very spastic survey of which of our friend's could be at her house to recieve her order. She was almost in hyperventilated tears before she found someone. It is that serious and last night I had to wait for a lift home from bible study because the Tesco delivery guy showed up as we were about to leave. People don't play about these deliveries.
Also Lucy I have no idea what kitty world is. Maybe if you explain to me what and where it is, I might consider gracing it with my presence.Smelly Helly, I miss you guys too and I will be home before you know it! And that was a sad story about the ice cream truck, I bet though if he ran over Beverly it would tear the truck up and you'd end up paying more in repair fees than you would've just for an ice cream cone. Think of that the next time you want to pout in the street.
Today is a kind of busy day. This morning I went and helped teach a bible lesson to a group of Special Needs kids. It was alot of fun and they loved the fact I was from American and wanted to ask me all kinds of questions. One little girl informed me she was going to live in America and when I asked her where exactly she just said, "You know America". So she's going to live in America in general, its good to leave your options open. In just a bit I have the kid's club where I am responsible for telling the bible story which should be interesting and then I'm off to a BBQ with some friends. Tomorrow morning I'm spending the day in one of the schools that is having a Health day and we are responsible for leading the lesson on Spiritual Health, so thats like six hour long lessons with a different group rotating through each time. We did it last year and had a blast and I can't wait for this year.
This is it for now, I'll get back to you soon enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Why did you say if the ice cream truck ran over Beverly it would tear?
ReplyDeleteI'll try to explain that to Helen when Beverly is not present.
ReplyDeleteI know, when you get home, you can be like the Kroger delivery person. Since they don't deliver, you can. That would be like awesome....Mary and Lily could paint your car. I just think that would be the most awesomest!!! And I could make lists... And sit out front and wait......And you can pay......Awesome.....
What did that have to do with chip shop and rainstorms??
ReplyDeleteAnyway, it rained the other day and we just stood in the window and watched in amazement...The first time it rained here for the whole month of June. It was so exciting,we weren't even scared that we were standing in front of the window and the trees across the street were bending so low they were licking the ground in the very strong winds....
Amy when you get home it will be kitty world. also amy are you going to get me somthing for my birthday
ReplyDeleteHey, I think that I have read this one before. It's like watching the news and then reading the paper and all the sudden you realize that it all seems familiar. So post anew already!!!!!Did you get your box yet? We put it together in a hurry, so we did not get it decorated. I'll do that next time. Saving the postmen a little embarrassement. (see I can be sensitive to other peoples feelings.)
ReplyDeleteHurry up and post or we start with the annoying comments and break out the mommy brigade!!!!!
I wouldnt tear up the ice cream truck as bad as a walrus might.... >:| my self esteem is low enough on its own. thanks for lowering it even more.
ReplyDeleteOh she would get over it fast enough if a rocky road sundae cone landed on the pavement beside her.
ReplyDeletePut me, Aunt Kat, Bradley and Uncle Donnie on the grocery delivery list. I'll have mine ready when you get back. What time do you get back???
ReplyDelete