1. Siusan's grandmother is ill in the hospital and its not looking good at all...she and her family need all the prayers they can get at this difficult time.
2. On a lighter note, Nathan has started his own blog so I highly recommend that you check it out and make nasty comments on his posts as well...he needs some of that motherly love and attention. http://malcouth.blogspot.com/
RBWD: cookie only refers to chocolate chip cookies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What are other cookies called? Nasties? After all, chocolate chip are the only good cookies out there anyway.
ReplyDeleteI can't comment on Nathans cause I don't have and id set up. It doesn't have the same options as yours has.
ReplyDeleteOther "cookies" are called biscuits! And i've now solved the problem of not being able to comment on my blog!
ReplyDeleteNow I'm hungry for a big buttermilk biscuit and a chocolate chip cookie.
ReplyDeleteOOh, how about a chocolate chocolate chunk cookie. OOh, how about chocolate chip cookie dough. OOh, or just a bag of chocolate chips....And a chick-fil-a biscuit in the morning when I wake! And when I get home just a plain old very softly baked and still warm, chocolate chip cookie.
Yes, I am the one that tipped the scales for the state of Mississippi and made us yet number 1 again for being the fattest state in the nation. Hurrah for me!!!!!
why do we have to type in a code for yours but not Nathan's?
ReplyDeleteHow bout a big ole buttermilk biscuit with loads of chocolate chips in it. Still warm and goey. Oh yeah and some home made chocolate syrup on it. YUMMMMMMMMM
ReplyDelete