Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Worker's Comp?

Today we have printed fifty-million (that is not an exaggeration) leaflets and flyers that will be distributed around the city to promote our community activism projects scheduled for next week. The printer has been going non-stop for a few hours and we have been in the room the whole time...the fumes alone are enough to kill you. I'm worried I might come down with Printer Lung or Brain tumors...I'm not sure if I can get compensation for this...perhaps Health and Safety procedures should be reviewed...which might be possible if any of us could think straight. We definately did not fill out a risk assessment for this.

3 comments:

  1. I would think God would have the best worker's comp program around so you should be covered!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAh wah wah! Big baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, before you pass away from the fumes, make sure you go ahead and buy my birthday present. Go ahead and put my name on it so that when we collect your personal affects or effects or whatever, everyone will know that it is mine.
    love ya

    ReplyDelete